Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations greater than 14 days will be refunded less a $30 administration fee. Refunds are processed by VolleyGirls. Request must be sent by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations between 14 and five (5) days will be credited to purchaser’s account for future programs less a $10 administrative fee. The credit will be good for one (1) calendar year
Requests for program transfers and rescheduling will only be accepted up to five (5) days prior to the start of a program for an administration fee of $25.
Unfortunately, NO REFUNDS or CREDITS will be issued once a program commences.
If an unforeseen medical condition prevents your child from participating in the program, an email; accompanying a doctor’s note must be sent to Jacquie firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- No summer camp refunds after June 10th, 2022.
- Cancellations prior to June the 10th are subject to a $30 (+HST) admin fee.
- Camp participants may transfer to another summer camp program if space is available and if a request is received by email no later than 6 pm on the Wednesday evening prior to the first day of the camp week the child is enrolled. There will be a $25 (+HST) admin change fee.
Interruptions to Programs Due to COVID
- If programs must be cancelled before they begin, refunds will be issued less an online processing fee of $15 (+HST)
- Requests for refunds due to delayed programs will be processed less a $30 (+HST) cancellation fee OR a program credit less a $10 change fee (credit will be valid for one year)
Prorated credits will be issued if VG programs are cancelled after they have commenced.